Mini Incubator - Crescenta
- No door latches
- Removable & autoclavable dish plates
- Heated bottom & Lid
- Advanced control system with 4.3 touch screen
- Individual chamber & Lid temprature control
- Individual chamber gas On/Off
- Controlled gas flow rate in ml/min
- Door sensor cuts off gas when door is open
- Door open alarm in seconds user configurable
- Cylinder elapsed in days
- Supply gas failure alert
- Low gas consumption and low cost operation with integrated CO₂ / N₂ gas mixer
- Grade A air quality circulates through HEPA/VOC filter and UV light ensures minimised airborne or cross contamination
- continuous recirculation of chamber gas ensures sterility & low consumption
- Significant space saving design with 10chambers & removable heating plates for falcon, nunc or vitrolife dishes
- 100% CO2 & 100% N2, No pre mixed gas necessary. Desired gas % can be set by the user
- Fast recovery: CO2 < 2 min.; O2 < 4 minGas consumption: CO2 = 1 l/h; O2 = 12 l/m
- Range: CO2 range: 2-10% ; O2 range: 2-20%
- Continuous pH measurement based on infrared monitoring with
online pH & temperature monitoring can be incorporated : optional
- Emulation of the natural basal body temperature cycle with the advanced software based heating technology
- Harmless incubation with non-inductive EM Neutra technology (Patented )
- 10 individual chambers & 1 large volume media equilibration chamber
- 360° Heating Each isolated chamber has its own t emperature sensor to ensure quick and accurate temperature
control of all 6 sides in the chamber
- Stress free incubation by stable temperature and gas control
- Log data and be warned by K-Link– Extensive Ethernet based monitoring
- Large 7“ touch-screen display gives you intuitive control of all parameters and on screen data display.
G210 Invicell Plus
- Continuous pH measurement based on infrared monitoring with online pH & t emperature monitoring can be incorporated : optional
- The Tri-Gas Mixer supplies the desired CO2-O2 mixture at controlled pressure.
- It is the ideal device to feed multiple mini in cubators for IVF applications.
- Compatible with any mini incubator on the market.
- Available models with max flow rate of 1.5 L/min (Tri-Gas Mixer 1.5 LPM) or 15 L/min (Tri-Gas Mixer 15 LPM).
- Output flow rate self adjusts to match the requirements of the connectedmini incubator.
- Required input gases: Air, CO2 and N2.
- Adjustable output pressure in therange 0-2 bar (0-30 psi).